Re: Cute: still no FM packet

Dear Henk, Colin and BB members

I'm Hiroki Ashida, the current project manager of the Cute project.
I'm very sorry though we informed you that the APD observation had
started, the APD module was automatically turned off at 19:50, Jun
24(UTC) due to an electrical power shortage.
We'll try it again so please try to receive it if you can!

Best Regards,
Hiroki Ashida
Cute-1.7 + APD II

--