Re: GO-32 query in AMSAT-BB Digest, Vol 3, Issue 315

I can send APRS packets through GO-32 at will with 5 watts and an Arrow
antenna on a tripod if the elevation is greater than 30 degrees.  Last
time I heard anyone else via GO-32 was on June 13 (VA3SU-1 at 13:14Z).

A look at http://mangrove.findu.com/cgi-bin/pcsat.cgi?absolute=1 shows
the current usage seems to be in Asia and Europe (or perhaps North
America lacks Igates listening to GO-32).

Joe, K3FMA