Fwd: Re: AMSAT-DL DONATIONS

Hello all,

I just got the following from Peter DB2OS, and made another
donation....You will be rewarded with the fact that you have
contributed to the launch of the next hamsat OF ANY SIGNIFICANCE, and
besides a nice colored certificate!!

I encourage all of the REAL hamsaters amongst us to join in!
Please...

>Hi Dave,
>
>the URL for donations towards AMSAT P3-E is:
>
>http://www.p3e-satellite.org/index.pl?lang=en_EN
>
>Minimum donation is  50 Euro, which is equal to 1 field  with 10x10 pixels.
>You can indeed choose more pixels and even upload your logo and URL
>to you homepage, etc..
>
>The last step in the automatic process is the payment.  PayPal,
>Credit Card or wire transfer is supported.
>
>Thanks for your donation, we urgently need the support and confidence...

Tnx, Peter...

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....