AO51 435.150 downlink ?

Hi all !

For 70cm I have a 2x8 elements beam. Fixed RHCP polarization.

Downlink of AO51 on 435.300 is always strong,
even though I do not have a pre-amp.

Now, the 435.150 downlink I always hear very weak.

a) is this because of the fact that AO51 uses LHCP on 435.150 ?
b) anyone else confirming the same sharp difference between
   RHCP & LHCP on the AO51 downlink ?
   (guess this could be an argument NOT to use circular polarization)

Reason for asking: I have now a 23cm antenna, and 10W out of my TS2000X
and so I wanted to give the 23cm up / 70cm downlink a try ...
but of course I first need to hear the downlink :-)

... yes, I know I should use pre-amps ... !

73, Henk, PA3GUO