APRS via GO32 for Field Day

GO32 is in APRS mode for Field Day.

I just checked on the LIVE DOWNLINK on the GO32 APRS web page:
http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/GO32-ops.html

And there seems to be active users testing.  So if you want an
uncongested satellite that anyone can work with APRS at 9600
baud you might consdier it.  (The D7 and D700 are ready to go!)

I also noticed that ISS is in APRS mode (1200 baud) so unless it
changes before the weekend, that is also a possiblity.

Bob, WB4APR