Re: Delfi-C3

Hi Bruce, Alan and the rest of BB,

145.870 is (nearly) always off for telemetry. Please check the mission
operations page at
http://www.delfic3.nl/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=93&Itemid=122
and look at the active radio over there. If we switch Delfi-C3 over to
145.870 for telemetry or transponder we will also post that info on
the BB.

73

Wouter Weggelaar
PA3WEG