Re: Excellent pass for Delphi-C3/DO-64 over VK

Hi Tim,

Thanks for sending in those packets! We are still receiving packets
from all over the world and it's great to see how everyone is still
making an effort to receive data for us!

The reading you saw of -68 degrees on RAP1 is a spurious one, as this
radio AND the PA temperature sensor is switched off at the moment.
Still you can see the difference between the On Board Computer (OBC)
and the PA of RAP2. The computer is usually around freezing point
while the PA is warmed up and around 25 to 35 degrees as you observed.

Thanks for listening to Delfi-C3!

Wouter Weggelaar
PA3WEG
Delfi-C3 Team member