Re: AMSAT-DL DONATIONS

Hi Dave,

the URL for donations towards AMSAT P3-E is:

http://www.p3e-satellite.org/index.pl?lang=en_EN

Minimum donation is  50 Euro, which is equal to 1 field  with 10x10 pixels.
You can indeed choose more pixels and even upload your logo and URL to
you homepage, etc..

The last step in the automatic process is the payment.  PayPal, Credit
Card or wire transfer is supported.

Thanks for your donation, we urgently need the support and confidence...

Latest news are here (in german):
http://www.amsat-dl.org//index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=35&Itemid=97

73s
Peter