Re: AMSAT-DL DONATIONS

Dave Guimont wrote:

Can you give us the url for donations to AMST-DL...in English..
A lot of us out here who would be willing to help with P3E....

Wayne replies:

AMSAT (North America) collects money for P3E.  If you give through
AMSAT-NA it is probably tax-deductible in the U.S.  Since the online
store is down now, call Martha at the AMSAT office to make a donation to
P3E.

I think my President's Club renewal form allowed me to specify where the
money goes.  I selected the "P3E" check box.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Oakland, Oregon, USA, CN83ik