Re: LEO's

On 18 Jun 2008 at 16:10, h05ram-k9ldw@usa.net wrote:

> Dishes like that or the larger "BUD" (Big Ugly Dishes) that folks USED to use
> for TVRO can often be found FREE (for the removal) in many neighborhoods.
>
> I have two "standard sized" BUD's, a 12'+ fiberglass monster (not likely to go
> up), and a "mini" ex-dish network one, and actuators for the 3 biggest ones...
> net cost for ALL: $50, and that was labor for a helper to take down the
> biggest one.

I beat you 2 BUD 7.5 and 10 feets an oval 5 feet in my backyard plus about 10 around the town (i count fast here) ready to go down for the
first taker and one huge aluminium 16 feet (My guess) just on a pole aside of an arena here..oups 2 more on a finance retaken building they
sold all the contents even the old receivers in an auction but no one bid on the 2 BUB.

P.S it takes 2 days with one of my friend to take down 2 10 foot to the ground no crane or boom truck just industrial chain block and loose
nuts oil torch bolt cutting grinder and a bit of luck in the decent phase...

 "-"

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe