Re: LEO's

Ahh, I think I'm gonna have to trump you with my Bike Mobile setup (not
satellite related, but it did make September, 08 in the CQ calendar).
http://www.qrz.com/callsign/KE5GDB

Also, my old satellite setup worked pretty well. I had to do a little
photoshopping so you can see the antenna very well.
http://log.thathamkid.com/pics/FMSetup.jpg

--
73's
Andrew K.