Airing Suitsat's dirty laundry

Guys

I am sorry but Tom Clarks description of stuffing Suitsats 2 legs with
dirty laundry was just to much.  The lines keep coming to mind.
My mother (rip) used to call it Jr. High humor.
So here goes....
1) Thanks to Tom for airing the dirty laundry.
2) Can I donate some to the next flight?  It would save me having to
wash them.
3) I would like to propose an experiment on impact of weightlessness on
muddy pants.  Maybe we could measure the mud partical density in the
lag.  As the mud floats off the pants and into space the density will
reduce.  We could and send data via AX.25 packet,  and provide a  dirty
online qsl card.
4) This project will actually help the enviorment by saving water
necessary to wash.  Just let the laundry burn up.  Cool

Maybe I will stick to designing cellsites and stay out of aerospace....

Sorry   :>)
this list sometimes takes its self to seriously....

Dave
WB7DRU

So many oppertunities so little time.

Sent with Wireless Sync from Verizon Wireless

-

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! -- http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---