Re: Spanish cubesat

Hi all.

I've seen several posts on the BB in response to the Spanish Cubesat teams
request for suggestions for communications payloads. Some have said.....A
linear  transponder....but you probably wont have the power for that.

But.  Looking at the ESA page for the cubesats, it appears our friends  from
Spain have a deployable solar array planned.   In which case,  there may be
slightly more power than anticipated.

"Xatcobeo (a collaboration of the University of Vigo and INTA, Spain): a
mission to demonstrate software-defined radio and solar panel deployment;  "

73

David