AMSAT Awards

I have not posted in a month, so I have some catching up to do with the
award posting. We would like to welcome the following to the satellite
community.

They have made their first satellite contact and are now members of the
AMSAT Satellite Communicators Club.

Robert Netzband, NA2H
Piyumi Perera, VE4WPL
Keith Cutter, KD7GOP

The following have earned the AMSAT Sattelite Communications Achievement
Award

Dimitrios Pallis, SW1JGW #464
Rob Rousseau, KI4BKE #465
Rafael Valdez, Jr., XE2RV #466

The following have earned the AMSAT Robert Barbee, Jr., W4AMI Satellite
Communication Achievement Award

Rafael Valdez, Jr., XE2RV #51

To see all the awards visit http://www.amsat.org or
http://www.amsatnet.com

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT Director Contests and Awards

Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0100z on SkyScanner Satellite Radio Network on
Galaxy-25 @97° West,
Transponder 23 (12115 Vert), Symbol Rate: 22425, APID: 1794 (DVB Free To
Air)
Podcast at http://www.amsatnet.com/podcast.xml or iTunes

http://www.arrl.org