2M1EUB/P QRV SCOTLAND 28/6/08

  Hi group ill be qrv once again from io87rj near aberdeen scotland from 28.06.08 for 7 days.
  its not an easy location for stateside but possible,if you wish to work me ,please be quick as only a small window for USA! would also be good to work some new calls from the states!! Europe window is ok!  Ill be on all birds but mainly ao7 ssb .i will also be 160 and 80m as well as some hf ssb! including 6m and 4m ssb ..check out the qrz web page under 2m1eub ,theres a nice photo of the qth ,and of my dog ted.qsl is via home call 2e1eub.73 de paul
  amsat uk/na member