Re: Satellites 101

Hi all,

I'd just like to say thanks to all of you for the information provided

I'm now thinking of doing a series of talks besides a 101

I've also discovered that there's paper models for just about every craft that
has ever flown! You could build your own space museum if you wanted to.

So I'm going to build up a CubeSat, Delphi-C3 and an AO51 for my talk and I
might build an ISS just for my own enjoyment :)

thanks again

VK2XTT :: QF56if :: BMARC :: WIA :: AMSAT

Scanned with Copfilter Version 0.84beta3a (ProxSMTP 1.6)
AntiSpam:  SpamAssassin 3.2.3
AntiVirus: ClamAV 0.91.2/7496 - Wed Jun 18 05:34:06 2008
by Markus Madlener @ http://www.copfilter.org