FM satellites versus linear HEOs

Hi all,
I think the 14 year old radio amateur got it right :-)
The are many aspects to the hobby as he points out.

Some of us like one thing others want something else - but
I think most of us want both linear transponders on HEO satellites
and LEO satellites with FM transponders or linear transponders.

As far as I can see, most large AMSAT organizations (DL and NA)
are building and hope to launch HEO satellites these days.
Small AMSAT organizations may still want to build and launch
LEOs perhaps in cooperation with universities in their home country.

I can not to see the problem.

If the 2 meter band is too crowded and the same in the 70 cm band
let us move to higher frequencies.
These days with PC control of the transceivers it should not
be a large problem to use these higher frequencies even with
LEO satellites.

73 OZ1MY
Ib