Re: Frequency Co-ordination.

Andrew Koenig KE5GDB wrote:

The FM birds are all that I have access to at the moment. I personally
don't mind the fast paced callsign/grid exchange, but that doesn't seem
to float some people's boat. I do just fine. My income is very limited,
since being 14 years old doesn't really pay that much. I cannot afford
some of these fancy all mode rigs that can even make you a cup of
coffee. All I've got in my inventory is several FM UHF and VHF rigs that
get me on the FM birds.

Amateur Radio is a wide spectrum. There's lots of different things that
can take place in different ways. Some rely on the ionosphere to get
their contact, and other's rely on the pass predictions. It's not easy
to float everybody's boat, but most of the time we seem to get along OK.

Wayne W9AE replies:

You posess wisdom FAR beyond your age.  You will no doubt have a bright
future, and I hope that future includes amateur satellites.

73,
Wayne Estes W9AE
Oakland, Oregon, USA, CN83ik