Satelite QSO's at FD

A ham located in Somerset County in south-western PA is looking for a Field Day site that will be making satellite contacts during Field Day.  My local club; the Wireless Association of South Hills (Pittsburgh) will be making satellite contacts but our location will be in eastern Washington County.  If someone knows of a club making Field Day satellite contacts in Westmoreland, Fayette, Bedford or Cambria Counties; could you please contact me off list?  Thanks.

Kevin Smith, N3HKQ