Re: Frequency Co-ordination.

--- On Mon, 16/6/08, Trevor <m5aka@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> IARU Region 1 Cavtat 08 papers
> http://www.iaru-r1.org/Cavtat%20qwopaskl.htm

I notice the IARU Region 1 link didn't work earlier, alternatives are:

The full sets of C4(HF) and C5(VHF/Microwave) papers are being distributed by C5 chairman Michael Kastelic OE1MCU on his societies site:
http://www.oevsv.at/opencms/modules/news/20080603_cavtat_iaru.html

The VHF/Microwave Papers can also be found via
http://www.southgatearc.org/news/may2008/cavtat_papers.htm
specifically
http://www.ok2kkw.com/iaru/cavtat_list_en.htm

BTW is anybody having any success with the Video links quoted in the AMSAT News Bulletin - I could get them to work.

73 Trevor M5AKA