AO-51 PBBS really on?

Hi,

Decided to blow the dust off WISP and try the BBS.  Downlink is rock solid
using either WISP or TLMECHO, but I have not been able to request a
directory.  I have the current PECHO-11 and PECHO-12, and plenty of mode L
ERP.  It has been a while since I operated LS, but the uplink frequency was
netted in and the TNC deviation was ~ 3Kz the last time I checked with no
relevant changes.  There hasn't been anybody in the queue on any of the
passes.

Before I break out the deviation and frequency meters, anybody operated
successfully this round, and any suggestions if so?

Alan
WA4SCA

There is something fascinating about science.
One gets such wholesale returns of conjecture
from such a trifling investment of fact.

Mark Twain