Re: Oscar Satellite Status Page?

Doug,

Working fine this morning using either IE or Firefox.  What is it doing?
Hanging at loading the page, giving you error messages, or ???

I don't normally use the page, but often check the AO-51 dedicated links.
Recently, I have noticed that often, but not always, the first time I try I
get a page of error messages, but the next and subsequent clicks take me
there.

Alan
WA4SCA