Re: SEEDS June 12th: CW and Digitalker + SSTV

On 12 Jun 2008 at 23:14, Henk, PA3GUO wrote:

> Today SEEDS had both CW, and digitalker on.
>
> Actually the digitalker had the 'secret' code
> spoken, which, according to their WEB site, will
> enable you to receive the special digitalker QSL.
> So I did submit, let's see if I get it.

Just for the record it will be a big help if the "secret" code can be spelled phonetically as i have an hearing problem from a diving
accident (According to my wife when i listen my music CD...) it will only getting worse with age inversely proportional of the future
digitalker spokewomens age...

"-"

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE