Re: Delfi-C3 report

Hi Stefan,

Thank you for your observations!
We are still working on the issues and Wouter Jan Ubbels PE4WJ will
post a status update when we have more news about Delfi-C3 (DO-64)
The startup behavior you mention is indeed caused by the rapid warming
up of the internal electronics by switching on the PA. This is normal
and was designed for.
Delfi-C3 is too small to accommodate an ovenized crystal and this also
consumes too much power.

73

Wouter Weggelaar PA3WEG
Delfi-C3 Team