SATPC32 Updated version

Hi,

There is what appears to be an updated version of 12.8 available.  It is
still listed as 12.8, but the SETUP program is dated 9 Jun 08.  After
backing everything up, I installed this version, and then restored my SQF
and other configuration files.  The only issues I had noticed previously
were with the available maps, and SuM.  Both are now working correctly, and
nothing new seems to be broken.

Note that unlike past upgrades, the installation program detected the
previous version and required me to uninstall it first.  Perhaps the new
installer?  So be certain to keep copies of the configuration files.

Alan
WA4SCA

There is something fascinating about science.
One gets such wholesale returns of conjecture
from such a trifling investment of fact.

Mark Twain