Re: AO-51 Field Day Mode

remember... although arrl and amsat rules are similar, they are not
identical. for amsat field day, you may make one contact on each
single channel transponder. if both transponders are turned on for a
particular satellite on field day, you can make one contact on each.

73...bruce
as amsat director for contests and awards

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 9, 2008, at 10:27 PM, "Gary \"Joe\" Mayfield" <gary_mayfield@hotmail.com