Re: SatExplorer ... Programming DDE Interface?

Simon HB9DRV wrote -

>I can provide source code in C++.

Thanks, I would like to see the source code.

>You can also grab data using Excel of all things !!!

Excel wouldn't help in this case, but it might be interesting to try it.
 I have Excel97, would that work?

>I nothing gets posted I'll make sure my code is on my website for you -
>>mail me direct if you want.

I'll e-mail you direct.

Fabio PU2THN wrote -

>Hi, follow below the URLs, the first url is a example using word/excel and
>is a good start point, in my first C++ DDE App I used this example.

>"How to use Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE) with Word and Excel from Visual >C++"

>http://support.microsoft.com/kb/279721/en

>"Implementing DDE Using C++ Classes"

>http://www.microsoft.com/DOWNLOADS/details.aspx?familyid=22CA6C9D-45C8-460>9-8169-82FE896184D4&displaylang=en

Many thanks Fabio, for these links. I'll have a look.

--
73

	 Clive    G3CWV

         Hitchin, North Hertfordshire, UK.