Re: AO-16

With appreciation, thanks for the info on 16.

Here's hoping that 16's troubles pass...and that she will once again
be able to live again.  If not, then  I want to go on the record as
giving my thanks for the MANY fine QSO's (not grid square contacts)
that I have had via AO-16.

I miss coffee in the morning, with my daily N5AFV QSO!

John KB2HSH
--

John Marranca, Jr
PBX Technician/Shop Steward CWA Local 1122
BN Systems, Inc
Orchard Park, NY
(716)972-2006