Re: beyond telemetry

AS far as I know, the only satellite sending SSTV at the moment is SEEDS. You will need to doppler track the saetllite and use a downloaded program like MMSSTV. Receive in FM, good luck!

You will see some historic images from Mir on my website

and the system is not set up yet on the ISS.

Weather satellites are outside the Amateur bands, on 136 MHZ or near, and need a wide IF bandwidth receiver and a different progra-rm -this is not sstv.

best wishes

andy G0SFJ

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.