Re: beyond telemetry

Friend,

AS far as I know, the only satellite sending SSTV at the moment is SEEDS. You will need to doppler track the saetllite and use a downloaded program like MMSSTV. Receive in FM, good luck!

You will see some historic images from Mir on my website

http://www.andythomas.eu

and the system is not set up yet on the ISS.

Weather satellites are outside the Amateur bands, on 136 MHZ or near, and need a wide IF bandwidth receiver and a different progra-rm -this is not sstv.

best wishes

andy G0SFJ