Beyond Telemtry....

Hello,
I almost complete the down link chain to receive telemetry. (feeling good as i do it 1st time)
Now I am looking forward to get images as well but don't know how to perform this interesting and valuable task.
Following were the questions that disturbin me

QUESTIONS
How can I receive images?
what are the required equipments necessary to accomplish the task?

     There are some satellites which provide images using CCD.
Is it possible to receive and process their images?

Kindly guide me.
Regards,

What lies behind us....&.....what lies before us.......
are tiny matters compared to what lies
within us.