UNI_TRAC 2003 AND WISP ??? HELP

HI ALL, TRYING TO SET UP MY NEW UNI_TRAC 2003 WITH MY WISP PROGRAM.  HAS ANYONE  TRYED THIS?   MY WISP PROGRAM KEEPS TELLING ME THAT THE TWO BIRDS I PUT IN THE KEPS DATABASE THAT THE GSC. CANNOT FIND  THESE SATELLITES, GO-32 AND AO-51.  I CHECKED THE DATABASE AND BOTH BIRDS ARE THERE.  I AM ENTERNG THE NORAD 2-LINE ELEMENTS IN THE DATABASE MY UNI_TRAC DIRECTIONS.   IF THER IS CHANGES I HAVE TO DO TO THE WISP PROGRAM IN USING THE UNI_TRAC 2003 I SURE WOULD THANKFUL FOR SO HELP.   BILL [WD4DHJ]...