Re: DO-64 heard over VK

Hi Nigel,

In suggesting we reserve OSCAR numbers for satellites with transponders does
not mean that I have any problems with cubesats and others.
I am certainly not whinging.

Personally, I  enjoy monitoring cubesats telemetry regularly, and also have
the privilage of being involved in a UK university cubesat.

The purpose of the mail is simply to set the record straight. I certainly
don't want to create a lot of unwelcome traffic on bb.

Wishing you all the best.

John G7HIA