From: amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of K5GNA@aol.com
Sent: 04 June 2008 04:06
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] 2.4 GHz Downconverters Are In Stock Again

Hello All:

My 2.4 GHz downconverters and corner reflectors are back in  stock, ready
for
immediate shipment.  I have just shipped the  downconverters to all who were

on my waiting list and had  previously responded.

Anyone interested in my downconverters or parts can check them out on  my
website -- it has been updated.

_www.k5gna.com_ (http://www.k5gna.com)

Please contact me for quotes on shipping at the website or at:

_k5gna@aol.com_ (mailto:k5gna@aol.com)

TNX & 73,

Bob
K5GNA