2.4 GHz Downconverters Are In Stock Again

Hello All:
My 2.4 GHz downconverters and corner reflectors are back in  stock, ready for
immediate shipment.  I have just shipped the  downconverters to all who were
on my waiting list and had  previously responded.
Anyone interested in my downconverters or parts can check them out on  my
website -- it has been updated.
_www.k5gna.com_ (http://www.k5gna.com)
Please contact me for quotes on shipping at the website or at:
_k5gna@aol.com_ (mailto:k5gna@aol.com)
TNX & 73,

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.