TELECOMASIA

I have been asked to coordinate all arrangements for the IARU exhibition
stall in Bangkok Thailand in connection with Telecom Asia early September,
and was wondering if we could get a small model of any of the recently
launched satellites for the exhibition and also other printed material
regarding satellite activity for distribution? If you have pictures of any
of the launches etc we can add them to the moving display that is planned.

On hearing from you I will send you the address in Bangkok where the
material has to be sent.

Thanks in advance

Gopal VU2GMN

Gopal Madhavan