AO-51 model is available

Hi folks,

I had some questions regarding the AO-51, Delfi-C3 and other cardboard
models.

AO-51 (75% scale):

Yes, it is available for download at: www.msig.ca/AO-51.html

Yes, it is available for free (if you like it please donate to AMSAT).

Delfi-C3:

It will be available at the Delfi team website @ TU Delft.

It is still a work in progress and I hope to have the prototype done in a
few days. After that I will finish the pdf files for distribution.

Yes, as mentioned above, once it is available and you like it, please
consider a donation to AMSAT.

Other models:

I might look at P3E at one point once it is launched and final photos and
details are available. No, it will not be a 1:1 scale ;-)

Hope this helps,

As always, have fun and enjoy the hobby.

73, Stefan VE4NSA