Re: Field Day and D0-64

Hi Art,

DO-64 / Delfi-C3 is currently in science mode, transmitting telemetry on
145.930MHz BPSK AX.25. The satellite will remain in this mode for two more
months, before she will be switched to transponder mode. We have briefly
tested the transponder already though, so we know it works hi :)
Have fun on field day!

73 on behalf of the Delfi-C3 team,

Wouter Jan Ubbels PE4WJ