Possible telemetry system DOKA-B for Yubilieiny

I'm pretty certain I have found some diagrams about the telemetry control of the YUBILEINY satellite:

shows the command station at Kaluga

shows the "DOKA-B" telemetry command system.

The documents are on a website deveoted to the Baumanets microsatellite but as the mission is very similar (similar scientific- educational project) I think it's likely that this is the control system used.

Note the modem interface within the radio section of DOKA-B and interfacing directly into the main board.

I looked at the screenshot from "Cool edit" and it struckme thatthere was a tone (synch?) at 24 kHz throughout, with 5 frames per second at what looked to me as 8 frequency separated tones per frame. Does that give 5*8 = 40 bits per second? and does the 8 bits imply a direct serial transfer (8N1, etc) ?

So I'm thinking now that it isn't WEFAX/APT and could be a direct serial portinto the onboard PC.

73 de andy G0SFJ

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.