Re: Test Gear for 1.2/2.4Ghz Equipment

If you happen to have a Bird wattmeter, it works very well on mode L using a
400-1000 MHz slug.  It will be within 5% or so of a "proper" 1.2 GHz slug,
which is plenty good enough for amateur use.  I have a Bird which I normally
only use for development work, and I just moved its storage location to the
shack with the coupler on the back of the amp.

Alan
WA4SCA