My first satellite contact

Hi to the BB,

My name is Piyumi Perera and I am a 10 year old YL living in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Today I was so excited because I made my first satellite contact on AO-51 at 00:52 UTC. It was an even more special contact for me as the station was from Alaska, KL7XJ.

I used an Icom IC-W32A handheld at 5 watts with an Arrow antenna.

I thank KL7XJ for making my first satellite contact possible. It was a lot of fun, and hope to make more satellite contacts in the future.

73,

Piyumi Perera VE4WPL - EN19