primestar/feed 4 sale

Hello
I'm trying to make some room in the garage (xyl edict).  I have a 36X30 inch primestar dish with 5 1/2 turn helix feed, that is currently surplus to my needs.  All it needs is a downconverter.  This design was proven on AO-40 (sobsob).  For pictures, details, price, shipping etc, contact off list.

73 Bob W7LRD
Seattle

--
"if this were easy, everyone would be doing it"