SatPC32 V12.8

V12.8 is up and running.  I learned the hard way that it is essential (as
instructed) to copy all SatPC32 files into a new folder I named SatPC32_127.
Then totally uninstall  SatPC32 including removal of folder.  Then, do a
regedit  removal of all vestiges of SatPC32 values before installing V12.8.
I could then copy all my setup, keps etc from the SatPC32_127 folder to
V12.8.

One thing noted - when running SatPC32ISS V12.8, the CAT feature is not
working with my IC910H.  The CAT works with the regular SatPC32 v12.8
program.  Is this normal?

Jim K7EG
Auburn WA