FCAL Mission patch winners

Hello all,

Now that FCAL is down, I went through all the emails sent with FCAL
data. Four people sent me data.
I received data from Mike Ruppercht DK3WN, Armando Mercado N8IGJ, Bent
Bagger representting AMSAT-OZ, and Edward Chuang BX1AD.

It turns out, I have four mission patches so all will receive one plus a
mission coffee mug. One surprise about the mission patch. These are STP
mission patches that have flown on the space shuttle when FCAL and ANDE
were released. I will include the letter of authentication that
indicates these patches flew in space.

Thanks for all your help. Hope to do it again soon.

Ivan Galysh
KD4HBO