you guys look bad

I joined the AMSAT BB about a week ago. I was looking for some technical assistance . . .  I normally do not subscribe to "reflectors" ( bulletin boards). . . . I now have a reminder why I refrain from doing that.

I have been able to get some excellent ideas about what I am trying to do personally with my station. Thanks to those who have written me.

A little more of the belly aching and I will pull the darn plug . . .  I wonder if there is this  type of complaining on EME associated bulletin boards ?

Jim W9VNE