SATPC32 version 12.8 SuM glitch?

Hi,

I have been working through the new 12.8 version, and so far everything is
working perfectly, with one possible exception.  When I start the SuM
program, I get an error message, "datei nicht gefunden" (Data not found).
When I clear the error message, SuM runs, but the data is clearly not for my
QTH.  The SuMListen program works fine, and the data is consistent with
another program known to be correct.

Could someone with version 12.8 installed try the SuM program and see what
you get?  I am not a moon bounce person, so my interest is purely academic.

Alan
WA4SCA