Re: AO-51 2nd Repeater

--- "John Marranca, Jr" <KB2HSH@amsat.org> wrote:

> Good Morning, everyone.
>
> Thanks Drew, et al, for once again switching on
> AO-51's QRP/Second Channel.
>
> It always makes for a nice change of pace, and
> judging from last
> night's pass over FN02, activity was quite good.

Hello John.  I hadn't been on the FM sats in a very
long time but picked last night to jump on after
hearing about the second repeater.  It was a very
orderly group totally devoid of the chaos I had
remembered from years past.  It was a totally
enjoyable experience.  I got my 2 Q's and let other
have at it.  I later heard KC8RAN, KC2LRC, W4HIJ and
KB2HSH.  My thanks to Jay AA4FL and Drew KO4MA for my
contacts.  The 2nd repeater worked very well indeed.

73, Gary  -K8KFJ-
West Virginia  (EM98)
AMSAT #32574
Sat VUCC #125