RS-30 second transponder

I worked the pass over FM07 around 22:57 5/28. Very easy to
access and hear on my D700 mobile and duel band vertical on the roof.
Myself and 3 others had it to ourselves. That is nice for a change.
Thanks to the command for this mode. 73's << John

--
N4QWF Amateur Radio Operator
AO-7,AO-16,AO-27,SO-50,AO-51,VO-52
>From the Foothills of the Blueridge

*Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming - "WOW, What a ride!"