Grumbles about RS-30 [was: JUBILEE and otherfrustrations]

Hey, folks, whether RS-30 has some kind of transponder is just rumor
and speculation at this point.  I feel (and only represent myself) that
it's very bad form to condemn or harshly criticize the builders of this
satellite, at the very least, until we know what it's capable of. Maybe
it won't do voice, but even a digipeater at that altitude would be a
very nice thing to have.