Re: AO-51 2nd repeater operational

Thanks for the reply, Jeff. I only had half the picture when I asked
this, earlier today, until Drew was kind enough to get me on track.
But now, I'm curious - if the first channel is so busy, why isn't the
second used more?  Did it only recently became available? Can they
not operate concurrently? Does channel 1 have better ears &/or more
power? I'll listen in on WD9EWK's activity this coming Saturday and
maybe I'll learn a thing or two more.

73 de Dennis KD7CAC