Orbit types

Hi all,

How can I tell what type an orbit a satellite is in, say based on Orbitron?

I can see that RS-30 appears to have 100% sunlight and orbits over the Polar
region, so one assumes a Polar Orbit??

Is it as simple as that, I have a talk to give to a scout group, and wanted
to make it a bit more interactive...

Does the amount of sunlight have a different name as well??

Hopefully this makes sense and isn't too stupid!

Thanks..

Chris